Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

DPP Podcasts & SOP 8 Macao2 : Problem changing from music to podcast within itunes

FrederickWalton Posts: 3Subscriber
edited November -1 in Crush Live Poker podcast
I have not had any problem downloading and changing SOP podcasts from music to podcast in itunes for the 7 episodes of SOP. When I tried the same process with the DPP podcast episodes in my itunes it did not let me change them to a podcast. This has also happened with episode 8 Macao2.

Thanks for looking into this..

Comments

• ChristopherWong Posts: 9Subscriber
    I have a Mac laptop, and I'm not having any success with downloading the Macao 2 file. It won't even play properly from the browser. Anyone else have this issue?
  • Jeff H Posts: 1Member
    FrederickWalton said

I have not had any problem downloading and changing SOP podcasts from music to podcast in itunes for the 7 episodes of SOP. When I tried the same process with the DPP podcast episodes in my itunes it did not let me change them to a podcast. This has also happened with episode 8 Macao2.

Thanks for looking into this..
    Welcome to iTunes 11. What was a minor annoyance under iTunes 10 is now a major issue. You have to edit the extended ID3 tags inside the MP3 file (using a tool such as MP3Tag) BEFORE you import the file into iTunes. Can't be done after import any more...

I don't know if the changes I make for the PC version of iTunes will work for Macs...

-Jeff