Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 272 "Hands From Choctaw cash game Day 3 Part 1 of 2"

BartBart Posts: 5,303AdministratorLeadPro
edited November 2016 in Crush Live Poker Videos
This week Bart takes a look at every hand that he played from Day 3 of the $25-$50NL cash game from Choctaw. This was the session that Bart netted over $10k in 3 hours, part 1 of 2.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/hands-from-a-choctaw-day-3-part-1-of-2
Tagged:

Comments

• DrSpace Posts: 709Subscriber
    edited November 2016
    Bart
    With regard to the dysgraphia

How about getting chips with color of main event
    Play some live heads up S&G with a friend to get used to the denominations

You also get heads up practice live that most of us could use

• Deorum Posts: 47Subscriber
    For another example attesting to the fact that the graphics are sometimes wrong, you need only observe the first hand where the "outs" graphics that populate for your opponent on the flop are the four sixes and the J immediately before the J peels off on the turn.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,303AdministratorLeadPro
    Deorum said:
    For another example attesting to the fact that the graphics are sometimes wrong, you need only observe the first hand where the "outs" graphics that populate for your opponent on the flop are the four sixes and the J immediately before the J peels off on the turn.
    Interesting. Yeah I don't see a rhyme or reason for it. Although, and I am going to tell the tech guys over there now, that more often than not when you cant see someone's cards its the fact that their graphics are faulting and detecting a duplication.

Bart
  • BlackBoxEquity Posts: 165Subscriber
    Looking great Bart (remarkably leaner than the last PNIA I watched you on with the Silicon Valley guys).
  • CycleV Posts: 635Subscriber
    @Bart

Re: Your discussion of bluffing and how often it needs to work to be successful: it starts at about 49:50, and I hesitate to venture this, but your math is wrong in both examples you give. The second example, with the easiest numbers, is a hypothetical 800 in the pot, and you bet 400. You said, "...then it's 400 over 1200, 3-1, will your bluff work 1 out of 4 times? 25%, as long as it works 25% of the time, then it's a profitable play." Our bluff needs to work 1 out of 3 times, not 1 out of 4. Same goes for your first example, which is from the actual hand, you make the same mistake. You do have the correct math for the "bluff full pot" example, it needs to work 50%.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,303AdministratorLeadPro
    If I said that than yes that yes it is incorrect. It's 400/1200 or 1/3= 33%. I went over a lot of this in detail in this past weeks podcast "equity math".

Bart