Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

limon show

nofriends333 Posts: 874Troll
edited January 2017 in Low Content Forum
I never bothered listening to any of his podcasts due to excesssive screaming like a maniac on live at the bike practically waking up my neighbors at night and nearly blowing out my speakers. He appears to be somewhat of a loose cannon but he seems to know his poker. I heard from reliable sources he does have a mouth odor

Comments

• beauregard Posts: 1,592Subscriber
    LOL!
    You never listened to the show. You don't know what he might have said or not said in his podcasts (btw which are very good). And you don't want to listen to them because he may have mouth odor.

Sounds like you should get on social media, reach out to others like you and start a live protest outside the Bike about Limon making podcasts!
  • FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,287Subscriber
    He 100% certainly knows his poker.
    He 100% certainly annoys me with his self driven dialog
  • nofriends333 Posts: 874Troll
    But does he 100% have halitosis?
    nofriends333 said:
    But does he 100% have halitosis?
    I haven't turned on the "smell-o-vision" on my monitor so I don't know.
    I honestly have to question Bart's integrity as far as choice of business partners or friends when it comes to this guy. Without ever meeting him or knowing him , its obvious he has some screws missing
    Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes people don't realize how others are.

I just said he acts by my observations and how he rubs me the wrong way.

I don't know if he is a nice guy, good person, generous, or an asshole. Hopefully he is.

Many people don't like PH. I like his personality. Yes he can be abrasive but I read the man is generous, kind, and nice.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,725AdministratorLeadPro
    nofriends333 said:
    I honestly have to question Bart's integrity as far as choice of business partners or friends when it comes to this guy. Without ever meeting him or knowing him , its obvious he has some screws missing
    You question my integrity?

BTW, Since Limon and CLP parted ways, I haven't said a single word to him. That was almost 2 years ago.
    Well i am new to this site so gimme a break dude. I thought this parting ways was recent