Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Anyone going to EDC this summer?

misterbasicmisterbasic Posts: 62Subscriber
edited March 2017 in Las Vegas and WSOP
Any CLP ppl going to EDC in Vegas? I'll be there June 15-20. Been doing this for 5 years now - I think it's nice and fun to go to Vegas for a non poker reason :)

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,085Subscriber
    no way. I have heard its fun but sweating in 110 degrees listening to loud music in a dusty toilet challenged place not my cup of tea. ha ha
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,827Subscriber
    How much Molly do you take?

Have fun man. Those days are long gone for me.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,820AdministratorLeadPro
    NEVERLEARN2 said:

For any of you guys that have followed my broadcaster career for a long time, my old friend Citizen James told me last year that when he was at the EDC (he's 29 years old) while not on Molly (he was the only one in his party and it seemed in the entire complex) it was as close to an actual Hell that anyone could imagine.

The next day he partook and said it was one of his most memorable/enjoyable experiences of his life.
  • fishcake Posts: 935Subscriber
    edited March 2017
    I was there last year during EDC for poker. There's plenty of cute Asian girls with liberal clothing to say the least, Bart. :)
  • BartBart Posts: 5,820AdministratorLeadPro
    fishcake said:
    I was there last year during EDC for poker. There's plenty of cute Asian girls with liberal clothing to say the least, Bart. :)
    Seeing hot Asian girls walking by in their hotel is a lot different than actually going to EDC.
  • fishcake Posts: 935Subscriber
    Fair enough, Bart.
  • misterbasicmisterbasic Posts: 62Subscriber
    Bart said:
    NEVERLEARN2 said:

For any of you guys that have followed my broadcaster career for a long time, my old friend Citizen James told me last year that when he was at the EDC (he's 29 years old) while not on Molly (he was the only one in his party and it seemed in the entire complex) it was as close to an actual Hell that anyone could imagine.

The next day he partook and said it was one of his most memorable/enjoyable experiences of his life.
    Sounds fairly accurate lol
    by 1Dusty