Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

$2/$5: Awkward spot with A9o in SB

$500 eff. Folds to nit button who limps..... BB is fishy. Raise or fold?
Tagged:

Comments

• MonadPrimeMonadPrime Posts: 803Member
    Either/or. I like raise to iso fish more often though.
  • Letmewin1 Posts: 1,221Member
    Raising is probably a bit more profitable in this spot.
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,752Subscriber
    depends on table dynamics. i might even muck and move on cause of the drop here.

if i had to choose id raise.
  • bingyian Posts: 90Subscriber
    I think rake is a huge factor here
  • Rysher8 Posts: 234Subscriber
    I don't love iso'ing the fish out of position with a marginal ace--unless fishy means he's always betting when checked to. Can we just complete here with what rates to be the best hand pre?
  • Joanna Posts: 428Member
    Rysher8 said:
    I don't love iso'ing the fish out of position with a marginal ace--unless fishy means he's always betting when checked to. Can we just complete here with what rates to be the best hand pre?
    I think completing sucks. I don't why though :) Maybe because we're playing OOP without initiative? And anyway I play a raise or fold strat from SB.

I wish this question got more responses. I know it's not sexy and exciting but I think little things like this matter because they add up.

• Rysher8 Posts: 234Subscriber
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, the issue is we're going to fold out inferior aces, while hands that dominate us stick around. It's going to be super hard to get value with this hand when we hit on the flop.

Edit: With that in mind and these two choices at our disposal, I think it's probably a fold.