Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Jack's Package?

Jack7777 Posts: 653Subscriber
edited April 2017 in Las Vegas and WSOP
wsop.com/players/profile/?playerID=204529

Anybody interested in buying a piece if I set up a package? I would sell just half interest into the Millionaire Maker and the Seniors.

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 5,820AdministratorLeadPro
    Jack7777 said:
    wsop.com/players/profile/?playerID=204529

Anybody interested in buying a piece if I set up a package? I would sell just half interest into the Millionaire Maker and the Seniors.
    I would suggest forming a package on TastyStakes.com then linking it here
  • Jack7777 Posts: 653Subscriber
    Looking at the schedules, I saw some tournaments at the Venetian that look interesting. I have not received any interest thus far. According to how these go, I may play the main. I would then sell half.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,820AdministratorLeadPro
    Jack7777 said:
    Looking at the schedules, I saw some tournaments at the Venetian that look interesting. I have not received any interest thus far. According to how these go, I may play the main. I would then sell half.
    Did you post a package on Tasty Stakes? If you did you can link it here and a tweet will go out from Tasty Stakes. Bart
    Bart said:
    Jack7777 said:
    Did you post a package on Tasty Stakes? If you did you can link it here and a tweet will go out from Tasty Stakes. Bart
    I am going to wait. If I do well in the tournament I play, I will make a Tasty Stakes for the Main.
    Just finished 291st in the Millionaire Maker. Lot of fun. Busted out with QQ vs TT all in pre. The villain caught a 10. Cashed $5300. Considering offering a package for half the Main Event, 5K.