Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

RSS now up and live (Itunes)

I emailed a bunch of you today and if you did not get the message it will be coming tomorrow.

Here it is:

The time is here. You can now access the Seat Open Podcast through a protected Rss feed. To do so simply log on to seatopenpoker.net and click on Premium Content. Click on the secure Rss feed link and there are instructions on how to set up your configuration.

Below are the instructions:

Itunes

To add your Seat Open Podcast feed to iTunes copy the above link first then open iTunes. Go to the “Files/Subscribe to Podcast” menu (n.b. this used to be in the “Advanced/Subscribe to Podcast” menu in older versions of iTunes) and then paste in the link to the box that opens and press OK. You should then be prompted to enter your Seat Open username and password. Use your email address for this and your normal Seat Open website password. It’s worth clicking the option to remember your details so that you don’t have to reenter them every time you go into iTunes.

Mobile

Itunes on mobile devices does not support password-protected podcasts. The easiest way to have the Seat Open Podcast automatically download to your phone using your Rss/username/password combo is to download a third party podcast player like Icatcher. Click on the + sign, click import feed with URL and type in your unique address and subscription credentials. I have heard that the program BeyondPod is best for androids. If you do not wish to use this method you can synch your phone wirelessly to your Itunes on your computer (after setting your credentials up on the computer) and the episodes will automatically appear in your phone.

Notes
If you change your password for any reason on the website you will also need to update it in iTunes next time you login. If your Seat Open membership expires your Secure RSS Feed will automatically stop working.
If you have any trouble with your Secure RSS Feed URL please email support@seatopenpoker.net with a detailed explanation.

Bart Hanson
seatopenpoker.net

Comments

• ILYA Posts: 129Subscriber
    Functionality and instructions - Confirmed! Cool
  • whofox Posts: 25Subscriber
    Glad it's up and running, especially with iTunes 11 being so nitpicky about changing file format to "podcast." Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to go back and find or change my password. Any help?
  • Fish Fryer Posts: 161Member
    Got it going here no problem.

Still cannot get the DPP episodes, but I am working on that.
  • whofox Posts: 25Subscriber
    aaronmurray said

Glad it's up and running, especially with iTunes 11 being so nitpicky about changing file format to "podcast." Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to go back and find or change my password. Any help?
    I'm all good. Please ignore the help request.
  • UntreatableFPS Posts: 1,004Subscriber
    Anyone know of an android app that supports password protected podcasts?
    I'm getting an authorization error with podkicker because I can't find an option to put in a username and password
  • ClaireChiang said

Anyone know of an android app that supports password protected podcasts?
    I'm getting an authorization error with podkicker because I can't find an option to put in a username and password
    Courtesy of subscriber DanVanDyke he says that BeyondPod works well with this format.

Bart
  • Beard Posts: 23Subscriber
    Is there any way to get the deuce plays premium podcasts through the RSS feed for seat open poker on a mobile device? The only ones showing up for me are the seat open episodes.
  • BozAnderson said

Is there any way to get the deuce plays premium podcasts through the RSS feed for seat open poker on a mobile device? The only ones showing up for me are the seat open episodes.
    Working on it. Should be there in less than a week. They probably will be just tagged as older episodes to the bottom of the SO Rss.

Bart