Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

$2-5 Easy Bet-Fold?

$2-5 with awkward stacks. Everyone has between 400-700 stacks. Villain is somewhat oblivious. Twice, thought he was playing $1-2 and tried to raise to $7 and another time he did raise for $12. Saw him open in EP to $15 and get 3B by the oldest of OMC's and donk lead flop (multiway), bet-call turn, and bet river with 99 on a KQ2 flop only to get called by AA. Also seen him get it in with a combo draw on turn after raising the flop.

UTG-CO limp (villain is directly to my right) I pick up A J OTB and raise $35.

4 people call.

Flop (175) J 5 9

All check to me, I bet $100. Folds to Villain who sticks it all in for $397.

I'm getting 2:26 to call. Thoughts on making this call given that this guy could be a button clicker?

Comments

• Rocketman74Rocketman74 Posts: 451Subscriber
    Never folding... I mean, sure you can be beat but he could have anything (apparently.)
  • nopair Posts: 350Subscriber
    Instacall. By the description you hand is good 90%+ of the time.
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,827Subscriber
    I'd seriously lean call unless this guys is a real nit then I might think about it.
  • Rocketman74Rocketman74 Posts: 451Subscriber
    NEVERLEARN2 said:
    I'd seriously lean call unless this guys is a real nit then I might think about it.
    mythomaniac said:
    Villain is somewhat oblivious. Twice, thought he was playing $1-2 and tried to raise to $7 and another time he did raise for $12. Saw him open in EP to $15 and get 3B by the oldest of OMC's and donk lead flop (multiway), bet-call turn, and bet river with 99 on a KQ2 flop only to get called by AA. Also seen him get it in with a combo draw on turn after raising the flop.
    Safe to say he's not a nit
  • bingyian Posts: 90Subscriber
    Ask him if he wants to add any money on.l before you call
    by 1fozbo
  • Letmewin1 Posts: 1,238Member
    If everyone folded around call and don't lose any sleep over over it.
  • mythomaniac Posts: 284Subscriber
    nopair said:
    Instacall. By the description you hand is good 90%+ of the time.
    I put in his range on Flopzilla and it pretty much said same. I called. He had 99. Oh well, next time I'll remember donking is marginal and x/r is strong but he's a random so maybe I'll never see him again lol.
  • TastesLikeBurning Posts: 429SubscriberProfessional
    never folding with a SPR around 3 versus this described villain. Sets are in his range, along with combo draws, NFD, worse jacks, etc.

Sometimes you just gotta pay off.