Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 118: Podcast concepts in action II

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

CLPLO Video No. 43 "Transtioning from NL to PLO Part 2"

BartBart Posts: 4,798AdministratorLeadPro
In this second episode of "transitioning from NL to PLO" FreeLunch discusses relative hand strength and position with relation to preflop. He also discusses the types of smoothness with 4 cards, gapped, one gapped etc.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/transitioning-from-nl-to-plo-part-2

Tagged:

Comments

• limpingpunch Posts: 2Subscriber
    edited October 4
    why can't i download this clip?..:(

i failed so many time to do it..
  • BartBart Posts: 4,798AdministratorLeadPro
    limpingpunch said:
    why can't i download this clip?..:(

i failed so many time to do it..
    Where are you trying to download the clip from. I was able to successfully do it just now. The file is there, see attachment.

If you are trying to download the file from an apple mobile device look here:

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/support/#FAQA8620
  • AdministratorAdministrator Posts: 747Administrator
    What happens when you attempt to download it @limpingpunch ?

As Bart stated, if you're on iOS, it's not going to work, but it should work fine on any computer / Android phone.
  • Sizo Posts: 1Subscriber
    In the example with As5s3d2d vs AK on QsJsT9 we need to put a more spesific board, such as QsJsTc9h to get the right equity. If we just put QsJsT9, then we include any T and any 9, meaning we sometimes already have the flush. And if we have the flush we are unlikely to get action from AK.
  • FreeLunch Posts: 1,224Pro
    edited November 16
    Thats a good point Sizo, and you are right. Not including those suits makes a big difference and is a really good example of how PPT shortcuts can get you the wrong answer. I go into more PPT pros and cons re shortcuts in later videos and Ill be sure to come back to that point in the future if there is a opportunity in later videos