Hero (500) UTG opens AQo to 25. Folded to Villain in BB (500) who calls. Flop K92 rainbow. Villain checks.
Do we cbet? And why? What’s our plan for later streets? If we bet what turns do we barrel? Do you bet 1, 2 or 3 streets? If we check do we call bets on one or two streets UI?
- is recreational player. He plays for fun. Money not very important to him. He drinks beer, chats a lot and having good time.
- is very loose PF. His PF calling range here over 80%.
- plays a lot so he’s experienced and comfortable.
- not crazy postflop but he can bluff sometimes randomly without any good reason and he can fold hand as strong as TP when he thinks he beat.
- pays attention to pot size and other players.
- views Hero as a winning straightforward TAG.
- 3bets top 10% or so PF.
- doesn’t fold any pair on this flop to cbet.
- doesn't call with worse hand then Hero's.
- doesn’t fold 9x to bets on two streets.
- can fold TPWK to big bets on all three streets.