Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

torture without WSOP on YT

Poker go really did a number on us . Like the golden age of radio before television even existed. I am subjected to getting my updates from the WSOP blog. This will be the first year i am unable to watch the WSOP streams on YT with a big bowl of pasta by my side. Even if i was to pay $10 a month for pokergo where can i watch it? Not available on firestick so the only way i can watch is on my PC right? That sucks plus everyone is complaining about their lack of coverage and only streaming hand picked events . Ill give em $10 a month my ass

Comments

• neverlearn2 Posts: 2,827Subscriber
    Can you please show some respect to torture victims by not trivializing the word torutre.

I would suggest using more appropriate words like hard , difficult, not easy.
  • nofriends333 Posts: 881Troll
    Well i am being tortured in another sense of the word How do you like that?
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,827Subscriber
    Excellent.
  • CycleV Posts: 963Subscriber
    I'm with NF on this one, it sucks ass. Esp cuz the NBA and NHL playoffs are over, I miss waking up too early from a weekend overnight grind, putting a FT on the telly, and dozing in and out to Tuck's sonorous voice.

I would've happily paid a $25-30 one time fee to get the coverage we had last year, and if/when a proper schedule is released, maybe they would have hooked me into a $5-10 monthly sub.
    Question if i do decide to fork over $10 a month, how do i view the streams? Restricted to laptops PC & android phones? I would prefer watching it on my 42 inch tv with amazon fire stick . To go poker subscribers let me know please
  • AJoff Posts: 546Subscriber
    edited June 2017
    nofriends333;102051"? said:
    my 42 inch tv
    Sick humble brag

Sent from my iPhone 7+
  • CycleV Posts: 963Subscriber
    nofriends333 said:
    Question if i do decide to fork over $10 a month, how do i view the streams? Restricted to laptops PC & android phones? I would prefer watching it on my 42 inch tv with amazon fire stick . To go poker subscribers let me know please
    I use my laptop and a $20 hdmi cable.

jsyk 2+2 has been blowing up about the difficulty of cancelling a sub once you're in. If curious, you can find it in nvg.
    thanks it looks shady which makes me hesitate about subscribing . Plus they have a select stream of events some i dont care for You want $10 a month gimme all the WSOP event from beginning to end Is ESPN covering the main event ?