Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Surreal Advantage Podcast No. 73: More on Mayweather and Durrrr Returns

Craig Posts: 704Administrator
Amazingly, the line has dropped even further on the Mayweather fight, so time to take advantage. SURREAL ADVANTAGE! :D

Episode Posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/more-on-mayweather-and-durrrr-returns

Comments

• dpoker52 Posts: 9Subscriber
    I have been listening to your advice on Mayweather/McGregor for the last few podcasts and finally placed my bets yesterday morning. I picked up under 4.99M PPV for +140 (Bovada limited max bet size to $350 on this, not sure why), Mayweather by TKO, KO, or DQ for -125, and Mayweather in rounds 4 through 8 for +1600 to +1800 depending on the round. The line on the under for the PPV sales has moved to +125, so this is looking good. I would have never thought of betting this prop without your podcast, really appreciate all the information and tips you have provided on the fight.
    by 1Daliman
  • DalimanDaliman Posts: 149Pro
    Thanks for the kudos. Bovada limits max win on most props to $500. I was able to get in at +150 myself.
  • Lame_Name Posts: 22Subscriber
    Bet with friendly rec poker player that I trust. Got a straight up bet on ko/tko (dq a push) for 2k and a win bet at 4:1, my 4k to his 1k. Wish he would bet more on the 4:1. Thanks Dali!
    by 1Daliman