Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 118: Podcast concepts in action II

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Best Educational Poker Streams

I'd like to add a couple of shows/streams to my weekly poker TO DO list. What steams/vlogs do you guys think are the best to watch for hand reading/commentary? I'm not really interested in gossip or humor (sorry Trooper & Doug).

Thanks. I've been working 3 jobs for the last year and haven't been paying attention to all the live poker that's available.

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 4,798AdministratorLeadPro
    I'll be doing commentary on 5/5 1000 game on LATB this month 9/13 and 9/20. You cant beat that. Bart
  • CajunDragonCajunDragon Posts: 161Member
  • pokergal72 Posts: 30Subscriber
    My favorite vloggers are Andrew Neeme and Jaman Burton. Brad Owen also.
  • BartBart Posts: 4,798AdministratorLeadPro
    pokergal72 said:
    My favorite vloggers are Andrew Neeme and Jaman Burton. Brad Owen also.
    Are you aware that Jaman Burton is a CLP sub?? @JamanBurton
  • JamanBurton Posts: 2Subscriber
    And I have been for many, many, many years :)
    -Jaman
    by 1BKism
  • beauregard Posts: 1,555Subscriber
    unfortunately - the choice is somewhat slim.

Doug Polk Poker Hands does a pretty good job of breaking down hands, ranges, blocker, etc... and evaluating decisions made on every street.

I also like the Solve 4 Why vlogs (w/ Matt Berkey) that typically combine high-roller, poker academy and poker cash games and tourney life with hands and the reasoning for playing hands in such a way. They do a good job of showing the naked truth behind the "balla" lifestyle and what it takes to stay afloat in that scenario.
  • FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 1,784Subscriber
    Neeme, meh for me. Don't learn anything.

And I know it's me but Neeme, and some other ones I heard, just rattle on and on about their life and what they eat what they travel.... yaaaaawn. Of course that's me. I want the information to flow into my head like a SATA3 600 MB/s data stream or laugh while they talk about WTF they had for breakfast.

Doug Polk is funny so he keeps me happy and he doesn't take too long on trivial stuff.
    Are you not entertained?!!!!!
    Why yes, yes I am.
    And he is a good player.

Ask Alec is pretty decent also.

This guy named Bart something or other is not bad either. But only marginally.
    by 1Bart