Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Coinbase stiffed me on a deposit

After watching video where this guy lost 20k on bitrex because he didnt secure his account properly and a hacker withdrew most of his bitcoins , i took extra precaution in security settings with coinbase . Pretty skeptical about this crypto stuff so i figured i would take it slowly . Tried to purchase bitcoin through coinbase with my capital one debit card $50 . Said the transaction went through but zero balance in my funds Checked my email and it read transaction declined Something about bank policies blah blah. Is this how they treat US customers? Anyone else have same issues ? Should i try a regular CC instead of debit card? Most of CC are maxed out anyway until i free up funds which is why i put a few bucks into a debit card . Im ready to say fuck it with this crypto crap

Comments

• FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,546Subscriber
    I tried to fund ACR and it was too complicated wanting my bank login information and too much personal information I wasn't willing to give up. So I didn't use it.

Get a wallet, get another program, find someone who is selling, give them your login information... fuck that. I'd rather Western Union them the money.
  • nofriends333 Posts: 887Troll
    i learn more about crypto every day. Buying into those coins worth 1/2 cent or 1 cent is worth a shot . You never know when the next bitcoin arises from the dead. As far as buying 1 bitcoin at its current price of 4k and change Fugggetabout it . I should have jumped on the bandwagon in 2010 like that guy who invested $27 then forgot about it 4 yrs later only to realize he was sitting on $887k Now that $27 investment is worth $20 million. Bitcoin apparantly is here to stay