Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Road rage please share

Has anyone ever been the victim of road rage as the victim or all out aggressor Please share stories

Comments

• neverlearn2 Posts: 2,862Subscriber
    I've never raged on someone. The people I know that do rage while driving usually rage while sitting, morning lawn, drinking soda, folding laundry, talking to people, while being tickled

I mean rage as in getting it off car, wanting to fight, trying to cause accident. Not shaking your first
  • nofriends333 Posts: 887Troll
    the other day this asshole was barely going 20mph I blew the horn he gave me finger then as i was passing him his gf gave me finger. I pulled over trying to compose myself but this prick was about 1/4 mile in front of me stops his car also and then slowly gets out and it appeared that he was looking at me ready to start some shit . Mind you i was quite a distance from him I decided to use better judgement turned around and went the other way I had noticed a grin on his face even from a distance like ' I scared him" Not the case at all . He was ready for a confrontation and with his GF as a witness , she can make up any kind of shit and the cops might believe her. I said to myself ill let it go even though my dignity and pride suffered for awhile I dont like backing down for noone . I came from a rough neighborhood growing up and showing fear is like being a labeled a pussy and a punk. However i am much older and this is a whole different world. They pull out guns and shoot you for lesser like eyeballing someone the wrong way. Without backup (passenger pref male 6'2 bodybuilder ) ) and or firearms in your possession , you are gambling big time comparable to shoving your life savings in a huge pot with only A high . bluff