Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Buy Bitcoin

I am not one to tell anyone what to invest in but bitcoin is the real deal. 1/10 of a cent in aug 2009 and look where it is now $7500 and climbing . This man is very motivating He had $8 in his pocket and lived in what was looked like a crack den before his ship came in Hes a multi millionaire all from bitcoin He bought bitcoin at $2.49 cents in 2011 threw a shit load of money on it and and hes still pumping 10 to 50 g on it from time to time. Now hes buying Lameberginee with bitcoin yet! They project it to go up to 40 k by 2019

Comments

• FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,546Subscriber
    For every guy like this there are 1000 losers.
  • AJoff Posts: 546Subscriber
    If your historical prediction trend holds true this means now is a good time to sell.
    by 1JKH
  • FreeLunch Posts: 1,311Pro
    In before we find he did not pay taxes correctly and the dumb ass gets a thank you for the brag visit from the IRS
  • nofriends333 Posts: 887Troll
    this guy is a fake. hes not smiling now after bitcoin dropped to 5k
    I'm waiting for the next stock market crash and recovery.
    I nailed the real estate bottom and made a nice profit that paid off my home.

I think it's like a house of cards. One flick, one thing goes wrong, and the whole shit comes down. And if the feds can't stabilize the interest rate to something they can use to recover. Oh man shit gets real.
  • Krista Posts: 166Subscriber
    Everyone is piling into Bitcoin but no one is using it for anything. That is a classic bubble. People are only buying because it is going up. When it drops, there will be no getting out.
  • neverlearn2 Posts: 2,862Subscriber
    Fuzzypup said:
    I'm waiting for the next stock market crash and recovery.
    I nailed the real estate bottom and made a nice profit that paid off my home.

I think it's like a house of cards. One flick, one thing goes wrong, and the whole shit comes down. And if the feds can't stabilize the interest rate to something they can use to recover. Oh man shit gets real.
    ended up making a nice 100k profit myself from the housing crash :) but then bought another home haha. 10 more years.
    We benefited from the crash as well.