Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 118: Podcast concepts in action II

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 323 "Value Combinatorics and Handreading"

BartBart Posts: 4,974AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart reviews hands from a recent 5-5-10 $2k cap game and goes over the math of value combinatorics. In several interesting spots involving close situations he guides you through what it takes to make the proper math decision.

• nofriends333 Posts: 798Subscriber
    edited February 18
    I realize i am commenting on a video from 3 months ago but i am more of a podcast listener than a video watcher I like the call in podcasts too. Here is my take on this video for what its worth and my worth has no value whatsoever . Nicole had a few too many and is busy flirting with the guy next to her even though shes married . I realizes shes bored due to being card dead but she spends more time on the phone instead of watching the play . She will never be a great poker player and i doubt she cares one way or another . The only time i saw Nicole show some mild interest in a hand other than hers was Wendy Q10 bluff vs Ryan JJ Either Wendy owns Ryan or Ryan is just a terrible cash player period. He comes off as a pure amateur . AA call on a wet board is typical of a $1 $2 player They refuse to fold pocket Aces regardless of the texture of the board . The pocket J fold on Wendy min raise is pitiful on his end . Jamie Staples? Looks like he had a sex change operation Even i would own Staples in cash . He has no idea what the hell hes doing. The kid is used to seeing 50 hands an hour online and is a master in tournament play but hes better suited for $1 $2 at Borgata