Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 323 "Value Combinatorics and Handreading"

BartBart Posts: 5,303AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart reviews hands from a recent 5-5-10 $2k cap game and goes over the math of value combinatorics. In several interesting spots involving close situations he guides you through what it takes to make the proper math decision.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/value-combinatorics-and-handreading
Tagged:

Comments

• nofriends333 Posts: 841Troll
    edited February 18
    I realize i am commenting on a video from 3 months ago but i am more of a podcast listener than a video watcher I like the call in podcasts too. Here is my take on this video for what its worth and my worth has no value whatsoever . Nicole had a few too many and is busy flirting with the guy next to her even though shes married . I realizes shes bored due to being card dead but she spends more time on the phone instead of watching the play . She will never be a great poker player and i doubt she cares one way or another . The only time i saw Nicole show some mild interest in a hand other than hers was Wendy Q10 bluff vs Ryan JJ Either Wendy owns Ryan or Ryan is just a terrible cash player period. He comes off as a pure amateur . AA call on a wet board is typical of a $1 $2 player They refuse to fold pocket Aces regardless of the texture of the board . The pocket J fold on Wendy min raise is pitiful on his end . Jamie Staples? Looks like he had a sex change operation Even i would own Staples in cash . He has no idea what the hell hes doing. The kid is used to seeing 50 hands an hour online and is a master in tournament play but hes better suited for $1 $2 at Borgata