Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Funny hand the other day

FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,546Subscriber
I was in this multi way limped pot with 77. Action got to the river and the front door diamond flush came. I had an overcard to my 77s on the board and the person who bet the turn checked the river.... it was heads up now. So I decided to bet the diamonds because my play so far looked like a diamond and it seemed he had the over card as a pair.

So the guy went into a speech about how he thought I was bluffing. By the end of his 75s speech I realized he didnt have the 9 but he had the 6 that was on the board. So I threw him a reverse tell and he called with the worst hand.

Never had a hand I was bluffing with turn into a value hand DURING THE HAND. Man was he pissed.

Comments

• squishmytomatosquishmytomato Posts: 352SubscriberProfessional
    i once three bet a cutoff open from the sb with 88, c bet a paired rainbow board small. and decided to turn my hand into a bluff and triple barrel when i picked up a timing tell on the flop.

i overbet jammed the river and the guy tank called me in an 8k pot. i turned over my hand and he shook his head and said "you're good."
  • FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,546Subscriber
    wtf? I can't imagine the body chemistry change when he said "call" you thought "fuck" and then he says "you're good"
  • sivaddivad Posts: 341Subscriber
    The ole value bluff.