Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 118: Podcast concepts in action II

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

CrushLivePoker Podcast No. 271 "At Aria and front door flushes"

BartBart Posts: 4,861AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart discusses when we shouldn't be scared of value betting hands from out of position when the front door flush draw comes in and also reviews interesting hands that he played from the Aria $5-10 $3k cap game.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/at-aria-and-front-door-flushes
Tagged:

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,041SubscriberProfessional
    lol so bart in the hand with 74 vs
    milk he SNAP called your all in. on the podcast you made it seem like he thought about which he didn’t. :-)

also on my hand w the AQdd vs you yes I bet $130. I have found that clpers do not raise me that often without a value hand. so I folded since my ace or queen were prob not good there. as you said I could be giving you too much credit.

on your aces hand i called pre w QJhh and flopped top pair. had to call one street but when you bet big again and the other guy called I can’t be good and folded
    by 1Bart
  • pokertime Posts: 2,129Subscriber
    Thehammah said:
    milk he SNAP called your all in. on the podcast you made it seem like he thought about which he didn’t. :-)
    Haha. Listening I was thinking Bart got slow rolled even on a paired board.
  • BartBart Posts: 4,861AdministratorLeadPro
    pokertime said:
    Thehammah said:
    He thought about it for like 3 seconds.. Wasn't really a snap, more like a spot where you back into the nut flush on a paired board facing an overbet on the river where the guy has bet all 3 streets.
  • pokertime Posts: 2,129Subscriber
    Bart said:
    pokertime said:
    Thehammah said:
    He thought about it for like 3 seconds.. Wasn't really a snap, more like a spot where you back into the nut flush on a paired board facing an overbet on the river where the guy has bet all 3 streets.
    Makes sense. Listening I’m imagining he’s taking longer than it’s taking you to explain it haha.