Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Podcast Help

dunamo Posts: 3Subscriber
edited January 2018 in Your Feedback
Does anyone have a suggestion for a better way to listen to the podcasts from my phone in my car?

I have Iphone, go to Safari/log in, find podcast, listen. But as soon as I leave the open page I have to repeat all of the steps.

I’d like to be able to stay logged in and play them in a que or something.

Comments

• brick Posts: 127Subscriber
    Unfortunately I can't help you because I have an Android, but maybe this will help someone else.

I just switched to an app called AntennaPod and it works great.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,955AdministratorLeadPro
    dunamo said:
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a better way to listen to the podcasts from my phone in my car?

I have Iphone, go to Safari/log in, find podcast, listen. But as soon as I leave the open page I have to repeat all of the steps.

I’d like to be able to stay logged in and play them in a que or something.
    If you are going to play the podcasts on a mobile device the best way to access them is via the Rss feed. Instructions on that are here: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/support/#FAQA38

You can also download the episodes from the website directly to your phone. Directions on that are here: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/support/#FAQA8620
  • pokertime Posts: 2,194Subscriber
    I recommend iCatcher app. You have to pay for it but once you set it up on RSS feed it auto downloads every podcast when it comes out (when on WiFi) and you can listen when and where ever with no internet/ cell service. You can also download via 3g etc if you don’t mind using data.
  • NotamNotam Posts: 10Subscriber
    pokertime said:
    I recommend iCatcher app. You have to pay for it but once you set it up on RSS feed it auto downloads every podcast when it comes out (when on WiFi) and you can listen when and where ever with no internet/ cell service. You can also download via 3g etc if you don’t mind using data.
    +1.

Works great.
  • dunamo Posts: 3Subscriber
    I would like to start at the beginning and listen to them all. I drive a lot, so I'll burn through them. The RSS feed only works for the most recent ones and you can only download 20 per 30 days. Is what it is I guess.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,955AdministratorLeadPro
    dunamo said:
    I would like to start at the beginning and listen to them all. I drive a lot, so I'll burn through them. The RSS feed only works for the most recent ones and you can only download 20 per 30 days. Is what it is I guess.
    Yes the Rss feed only shows the latest 30 episodes. Most people only subscribe to the catch all feed, however. You can get the last 30 episodes of each show by individualizing your Rss feed: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/support/#FAQA500

Direct downloads from the site are capped at 20 episodes per month. But we liberally reset people's counts if they email us and we take it on a case by case basis. Bart
  • dunamo Posts: 3Subscriber
    Works for me. It seems most of the episodes are around an hour long, so I won't get through them as fast as I originally thought. I'm going to download them into DropBox and then listen in order, I'll hit you up if I get hung up on needing more downloads. Thanks Bart!