Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 118: Podcast concepts in action II

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Free Bonus Video No. 19: ACR Session With Live Commentary

Craig Posts: 562Administrator
Stayinschool plays a session on ACR at 50NL and gives live commentary on every decision.

Free video up at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/acr-session-with-live-commentary
Tagged:

Comments

• dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 1,738Subscriber
    @stayinschool, teach me how to flop sets and get KK seemingly every other hand...

Seriously, great video. I'm amazed at how wide you open in some of these games. I always thought you have a larger bluffing frequency than I would think advisable, but I guess opening so wide you have more value hands in spots than I would.
  • stayinschool Posts: 2,957Subscriber
    dpbuck said:
    @stayinschool, teach me how to flop sets and get KK seemingly every other hand...

Seriously, great video. I'm amazed at how wide you open in some of these games. I always thought you have a larger bluffing frequency than I would think advisable, but I guess opening so wide you have more value hands in spots than I would.
    Thanks man, glad you enjoyed.

In terms of openning wide the biggest factor is that when you open to 2.25x you can open a lot wider than if you open 3x or even 4x like in live games. When you open to 2.25x you get a much better price on just stealing the blinds and lose less if you get 3 bet and have to fold. I also do tend to open on the wide side when i feel the table is softer and it's also just better content when making a video