Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 118: Podcast concepts in action II

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Barts laugh

nofriends333 Posts: 802Troll
edited March 18 in Low Content Forum
Bart when you laugh it sounds like a nervous or a social type laugh more than you actually finding humor in what someone said . If one were blind i could swear it sounds like your holding your nose while laughing or more like sound of sheep

Comments

• pokertime Posts: 2,175Subscriber
    You don’t know laughs. He clearly smoked pot in college. The laugh stays with you.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,019AdministratorLeadPro
    edited April 3
    Someone needs to remove these subscriber tags from the forums of previous subscribers.. @craig
  • nofriends333 Posts: 802Troll
    edited April 6
    yes Craig i am now a nobody on this site since i unsubscribed I actually learn more by watching LATB so i dont have to sit through 30 min listening to someone anaylizing one freakin hand let alpne the flop
  • sivaddivad Posts: 290Subscriber
    nofriends333 said:
    yes Craig i am now a nobody on this site since i unsubscribed I actually learn more by watching LATB so i dont have to sit through 30 min listening to someone anaylizing one freakin hand let alpne the flop
    I’m sure you can thank this site for knowing how to think about hands you see on LATB and how to learn from them.

Also, I would contend that the pod casts on this site are a better option for folks like myself who can’t sit down and watch LATB or CLP videos, but have the time to listen while commuting to work.
  • Oback2 Posts: 71Subscriber
    nofriends333 said:
    Thanks for letting us know you unsubbed and learn more by watching LATB, I’ll make sure to stay tuned for future updates from you
    edited April 8
    Not blaming CLP per say It serves its purpose for high stakes players willing to put in time and energy to get better Im not that type of person I want quick results . Also i think its kind of arrogant to listen to the admin of the site constantly talk about his monthly challenges especially when he says I lost 5k but made 7k at the end of the night in last night session. I would prefer to hear that you lost 7k PERIOD Reason being that i hate when others are making thousands when i make shit His latest boast about winning 9k on twitter really infuriated me Just my opinion and my opinion means nothing Just to prove what a loser i am I had high hand at $1 $2 today with AAA 44 until some fuck with AAA88 wins with 30 seconds left Done with playing Ill just watch and observe its much cheaper
  • poseidon Posts: 73Subscriber
    how do you have 800 posts and still a losing player? That's what I want to know.
    800 posts? What does posting have to do with my win and loss rate?