Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Podcast No. 289 "Wide ranges and backdoor equity at the small stakes"

BartBart Posts: 5,973AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart reviews some recent hands that he played at the 5-5 and versus a short stack at 5-10 and explains the concept of cbetting with backdoor equity and why we can sometimes go thinner on the flop for value because of the wide preflop ranges of our opponents.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/wide-ranges-and-backdoor-equity-at-the-small-stakes
Tagged:

Comments

• QuantumSurfer Posts: 140Subscriber
    Liked the KQ hand and high card river call discussion on a double paired board. I think either the pot size or bet size was off in the KTdd hand vs 50bb stack. OTF you bet $40 into $100 and get 1 caller, so turn pot size should be $180, not $220, right?
  • BartBart Posts: 5,973AdministratorLeadPro
    QuantumSurfer said:
    Liked the KQ hand and high card river call discussion on a double paired board. I think either the pot size or bet size was off in the KTdd hand vs 50bb stack. OTF you bet $40 into $100 and get 1 caller, so turn pot size should be $180, not $220, right?
    Yes I probably misspoke. He bet $100 into $180 on turn.

Bart