Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Fast Track Poker No. 8: Putting It All Together (hand history review)

Craig Posts: 626Administrator
edited April 27 in Fast Track Poker Videos
In this module, Ki Lee will go over hand histories in detail from a technical perspective. They will be examples of how to put together everything we learned in this curriculum and applying them in real life.

Module Posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/curriculum/putting-it-all-together-hand-history-review
Tagged:

Comments

• BrittGriscom Posts: 22Subscriber
    edited October 20
    Pio has J7o without a diamond as a check on the flop. Are we betting it because Francisco's range is so wide?

If we check on the flop and Francisco bets, I assume we fold?
    by 1KiLee
  • KiLeeKiLee Posts: 207Pro
    BrittGriscom said:
    Pio has J7o without a diamond as a check on the flop. Are we betting it because Francisco's range is so wide?

If we check on the flop and Francisco bets, I assume we fold?
    Yes, this is an exploit on a very dry board facing a villain with a very wide range. I may elect to bet close to 100% here. And if I did check and he bet, yes, I would fold
  • Capitawn10 Posts: 2Subscriber
    Thanks Ki, awesome videos. In the 3bet pot against Chris where the solver suggests a lead strategy on the Tc turn, what would be the optimal sizing? I’m assuming somewhere between 1/3-1/2 since we wouldn’t need to go that large due to our range advantage but not sure. Cheers!