Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Under The Gun Podcast No. 127: NFL Draft Recap with Sam Monson

Craig Posts: 612Administrator
edited May 26 in Under the Gun podcast
Three poker hands played in same session against the same opponent and we wrap up the NFL draft with Pro Football Focus' Sam Monson

Episode Posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/nfl-draft-recap-with-sam-monson
Tagged:

Comments

• gr8fulmouse Posts: 3Member
    I love poker and sports talk lol... but there are some audio issues with this podcast... I listen with headphones on and there is popping going on throughout the podcast... It was distracting but I still listened to the whole hour and a half... I brought it up on my computer through iTunes to make sure it just wasn't the feed from Overcast and the popping sound was still there. Just wanted to pass this on and I'll see you in June at the Rio!
  • BartBart Posts: 5,301AdministratorLeadPro
    gr8fulmouse said:
    I love poker and sports talk lol... but there are some audio issues with this podcast... I listen with headphones on and there is popping going on throughout the podcast... It was distracting but I still listened to the whole hour and a half... I brought it up on my computer through iTunes to make sure it just wasn't the feed from Overcast and the popping sound was still there. Just wanted to pass this on and I'll see you in June at the Rio!
    Yeah I apologize for that, just hearing it now. It seems to go away in the interview portion. Its still listenable albeit annoying. This will be rectified for his next podcast moving forward. Bart