Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 118: Podcast concepts in action II

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

chilidog's 2018 summer tourney package

chilidog Posts: 2,403Subscriber
edited May 14 in Las Vegas and WSOP
Howdy !

Here is the link to my summer tournament package that includes a couple of wsop events, venetian, and planet hollywood. The package includes all my specialties: plo, pot limit bigO, plo 8 or better, and Omaha hi/lo (limit).

https://tastystakes.com/packages/2018-wsop-package-chilidog-1525837945

I have not yet made this public, so CLPers are getting the first crack at investing.

Last year my package returned over 4x on every dollar invested due to a deep run I made in a plo8 event. I also have a long history of cashes in these poker games.

Pot limit Omaha, both hi and hi/lo, is my regular cash game that I've continued to win at for the past several years. Bringing all that winning experience to the tournament felt, I feel I am at a big advantage to the field.

I mainly sell tourney pieces to flatten the variance of tournament play since it is tough to get to the "long run" in live poker tournaments.

I will be making 2 trips to Las Vegas due to the scheduling of the events I want to play.

Please let me know if you have any questions ! I'm excited to get back to a final table and take one down !

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,059SubscriberProfessional
    SNAP booked 6%... Chili is a better plo and plo8 player than I so I think his package is super high EV and everyone should jump at the chance to buy a piece..

:tu:
  • BartBart Posts: 5,085AdministratorLeadPro
    I do think that this package is of great value. I even privately texted Jake asking him why he is even selling..

Also of note is that I offered (and he accepted) to put him in for most of his action in the $10,000 PLO8 last year. Bart
  • squishmytomatosquishmytomato Posts: 345SubscriberProfessional
    booked!
  • chilidog Posts: 2,403Subscriber
    Thx squishy!
  • chilidog Posts: 2,403Subscriber
    Sold out !
    A bit of a cluster since I had a couple people vying for the last chunk , but I think I have it all sorted.

Let's win Team Chili !
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,059SubscriberProfessional
    squishmytomato said:
    booked!

not sure If I feel snubbed or what?
    :frown:
  • squishmytomatosquishmytomato Posts: 345SubscriberProfessional
    Thehammah said:
    squishmytomato said:
    booked!

not sure If I feel snubbed or what?
    :frown: