Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Watching Crush live call ins Video version?

bballwiz Posts: 55Subscriber
When possible I've always liked watching the youtube version of the crush live call ins show. In the past i've been able to watch a replay by clicking on my youtube alerts. Since coming back post wsop they seem to immediately expire if I don't catch it live.

Is there a way to provide a link to subscribers to view the video version if you don't catch it live? Either a youtube link or uploading the videos on here? Thanks

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 5,828AdministratorLeadPro
    So I am sort of up in the air about this. The live stream on Youtube was never intended to be a saved video that people could go back and watch after the fact, on Youtube. This is because the show is a podcast put up on the site that you have to have a subscription to. We make the best hands into videos and put them up later on Youtube.

Apparently, anyone that has notifications set up when the stream goes live gets an email with a link to the stream which can be clicked on after the fact that will take you to the stream if it is left as "unlisted". I didn't know this until recently so I made the videos "private". If there was a way for me to generate a new link that was not the same as the notification link that is sent out when the stream goes live I would do that and then paste the link here. But I havent found out a way to do that yet.

For now, if anyone wants to get the call-in show in a video form and is a subscriber you just respond to this forum post and I'll share the private video with you.

Bart
  • bballwiz Posts: 55Subscriber
    My main reason for preferring the video over the audio is that it makes it easier to follow hands seeing it typed out on the screen. I sometimes wish your podcast had that as well but I understand that it's meant to be an audio format.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,828AdministratorLeadPro
    bballwiz said:
    My main reason for preferring the video over the audio is that it makes it easier to follow hands seeing it typed out on the screen. I sometimes wish your podcast had that as well but I understand that it's meant to be an audio format.
    Im going to try to send you a link to the private file. I only have a yahoo email address for you. You might need a google email. If you dont get anything email me back.

If anyone else wants the link to the private video you can email me with a email address to bart@crushlivepoker.com