Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Grind Poker Podcast No.63: Diversifying Your Poker Portfolio and Learning New Games

Craig Posts: 619Administrator
In episode 63, Rob talks abotu diversifying your income within poker. New game types, new mediums and devoloping different skillsets.

Episode Posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/diversifying-your-poker-portfolio-and-learning-new-games
Tagged:

Comments

• NEO Posts: 46Subscriber
    Hey Rob,

Really love your podcasts, you put out great content. In this episode you mentioned earlier podcasts you've done that were your top five, as someone who just started listening to you, I'd love to know which ones you think are your top five so I can go back and listen to those.

Thanks.
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,070SubscriberProfessional
    so after listening to this I asked myself what games can I play.

my best games are
    NL
    PLO8
    BigO
    O8
    Stud8

i am decent at PLO

i can hold my own in
    badugi
    baduecy
    badacey
    2-7
    A-5

i have played but not very good in
    Archie
    Dramaha
    stud hi/lo regular
    Limit Holdem

im sure forgetting something.

I learned these other games because when I was a losing player and I was so tilted in NL I would switch to something else

I love the variety and to givea other real life example a few weeks ago I had tues available to play so off to hustler I went. the NL game was just awful but the plo game had four whales in it.

I played for only 3 hrs won 1200 and left. no way could I have made that in NL

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler