Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Best Podcasts in the Last 6 months

Hey all,

I've been away from poker for the last 5 months or so. I am looking to get back into it in the next couple of weeks. I would like to eventually catch up on all the podcasts, but, in the meantime, I was hoping to get some feedback on what some of the better podcasts are that came out in the last 6 months. I play nlhe exclusively. Before my hiatus, I was mostly playing 2/5 500 cap and 5/5 1k cap, with a few stabs at 5/T 1.5k cap. My goal will be to keep playing 2/5 and 5/5 and hopefully improve my win rates and eventually move to 5/T full time.

If anyone has some podcasts that stood out as helpful, I'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks

Comments

• neverlearn2 Posts: 2,842Subscriber
    the grinds podcast
  • Sonny Posts: 390Subscriber
    edited September 2018
    Almost all of @Bart 's recent weekly Podcasts have had a heavy focus on games at the $2/5-$5/5 level. Over the summer he did his "100 Hands at $5/5" series that specificly goes over hands he played at $5/5 and what can be taken away from them.
    I also really like @RobFarha 's "The Grind" Podcasts too, they tend to each focus on a theme, without any specific hands each episode. Instead of going over specific spots and what to take away from a perticular hand.

As far as specific episodes I can't really say any one is better than the other. The game hasn't changed much in 6 months so I don't think there is going to be any Podcast that will immediately make you win $15 more an hour or anything like that unfortunately.
    by 1jarrett