Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Live Poker -> Online Poker

NickEarns Posts: 15Subscriber
I need advice, I've played live poker for 95% of the time I've played poker 4ish years. I usually play 1-3 / 2-5 and am a break even/ small winning player if I'm to be 100% honest. I want to learn the mathematics of poker more, and get more hands In and want to play some online poker because I'm unable to play live poker at the moment.

What stakes should I play if I'm use to the 1-3 / 2-5 live, I know as far as skill wise, the theme around it is online players are more sound of players.

I do want to build an online bankroll, and I don't want to keep dumping money online but rather challenge myself and grind.

Comments

• Oback2 Posts: 111Subscriber
    edited September 14
    I would start at 50NL and go from there. I think they are the most comparable to 2/5 live - but probably still harder than what live poker is.

If you’re breakeven at live poker, you could even start lower than that - but the rake is usually absurd - relatively - at the micros.
  • CycleV Posts: 604Subscriber
    I'm guessing you live in USA? Options aren't great, and lot of bots or bot-like pros online.There is also a HUGE difference between 6max online and FR live. Your math will improve d/t volume, but tbh, the strat to win at 6max is not entirely relevant to LLSNL.

I've played online (not USA based) for 10 years, now I mostly play live with some online FR mixed in, rarely 6-max. But in USA idk how much FR online you will find.

I would start around NL10 or 25, and pay for a HUD, or find a site that you can access where HUDs are not allowed.