Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Grind Poker Podcast No.64: Playing Poker with a Clear Mind and Ignoring Noise

Craig Posts: 714Administrator
In episode 64 Rob takes a look at how to block out a lot of erroneous thoughts, as well as how to prevent mental fatigue.

Episode Posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/playing-poker-with-a-clear-mind-and-ignoring-noise
Tagged:

Comments

• wildncrazyguywildncrazyguy Posts: 422Subscriber
    Just Rob rambling about nothing again. IMO these podcasts are useless. What did I actually LEARN listening to this? Absolutely nothing. Disagree if you want Rob but rambling and you saying ha ha Im kidding than rambling again doesnt work. Maybe try specific hands or hey these places are the best on these nights or this typical type of opponent I play this way. You ramble about I see players do this and that but how does that help anyone listening? I learn absolutely nothing from your podcasts anymore. Just seems like you rambling on to fill in a half hour with no direction, point, lesson learned, plan for the podcast, etc. Not trying to be a jerk but just giving my honest 2 cents.
  • Oback2 Posts: 206Subscriber
    edited September 2018
    You’re just

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler