Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live PLO Podcast No. 53: River Bluff Spots

Craig Posts: 626Administrator
edited October 8 in Crush Live PLO podcast
TerpHimself goes over different river bluff spots, and how to steal pots away by leveraging a number of factors.

Episode Posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/river-bluff-spots
Tagged:

Comments

• TerpHimselfTerpHimself Posts: 268Subscriber
    Posting here for the discussion regarding my decision to float the flop with AQ43ddss on 9d6s2c, then call a Jd turn, and bluff river when checked to on 7x. Thoughts on decision, sizing, did I overestimate my V's ability to fold if he's going to push all his two-pair hands?
  • Drew5harkDrew5hark Posts: 564Subscriber
    edited November 19
    Terp...in the AQ43 hand on 962..you repeatedly say you have a nut gutter to a 5 but obviously 87 is the better straight if you hit a 5...am I not understanding the thought process here?...obviously you turn the NFD so it’s quite different on the turn
  • TerpHimselfTerpHimself Posts: 268Subscriber
    Yeah @Drew5hark that's a mis-speak by me. You're correct in that my gutter is not the nuts. Listened back after the podcast posted and had a facepalm moment there. I think my thought process is compromised a bit on the flop b/c turning or rivering a 5 and then facing heat (when the obvious open ender is 87) hurts my hand a lot. I think based on the V it's OK for me to continue, but against a standard opponent I need to fold the hand. Turning the NFD does change things up quite a bit.

Thanks!