Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

How to begin free trial?

Automaton Posts: 3Subscriber
I feel incredibly dumb for asking this, and the answer's probably really obvious. However . . .

I was aiming to get myself a subscription to CLP at Christmas as a present for myself. I can't really afford it until then, anyway. But I saw that I might be able to use a 7-day free trial, so I thought I'd try that out now, then get the full subscription at Christmas in a month or so. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to activate the trial. When I click the button to 'start trial', the note just says "you're already getting the free trial" and takes me to the billing page for the monthly subscription.

Can anyone tell me what I should be doing?

Cheers :)

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 5,828AdministratorLeadPro
    I've sent you an email. Bart
  • Automaton Posts: 3Subscriber
    Bart said:
    Hi Bart,
    Unfortunately I've not received any e-mail (either in my yahoo account or in my 'inbox' on this site).
  • BartBart Posts: 5,828AdministratorLeadPro
    Automaton said:
    Bart said:
    Hi Bart,
    Unfortunately I've not received any e-mail (either in my yahoo account or in my 'inbox' on this site).
    PMing you and you should see a pop up message too. Bart
  • Automaton Posts: 3Subscriber
    Bart said:
    Automaton said:
    Bart said:
    Hi Bart,
    PMing you and you should see a pop up message too. Bart
    I've just got the e-mail, thanks! I'll reply to the e-mail instead of here.