Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

River raise bluffs (request for hand histories)

SatanLovesPoker Posts: 168Member
edited November -1 in NLHE Strategy Discussion
Hey guys, can everyone check there hand histories etc... and post any hands where their bet was raised on the river, and we
only had maybe TP or something, and then called the villains raise? As of late I am seeing lots of people raising river bets
as bluffs, not sure if people are getting more aggressive or what. Last night I was playing a 1/2 capped game, and ended
up winning a $750 pot with a very spewy villian, when he went all in on the river after I bet the river, when the flush came in.
I relied on some live tells, and the fact the guy went from being very talkative, and laid back all night to being very tense, I just
knew he was bluffing. This call was strictly villian and live tell dependent, but I would like to see other's hands and what
their reads were when calling river raises after we bet(assuming we dont have the nuts). Thanks!!!

*** Bart if you read this can you save me some time, and tell me if there are any SOP or CLPs on this?

Comments

• Mike Posts: 371Member
    you want online hands or live stuff? i have 1 that i can remember of but its a PLO hand. I also posted a thread where villian CRAI the river on a mono flop when board paired the river with complete air.
  • SatanLovesPoker Posts: 168Member
    Mike said

you want online hands or live stuff? i have 1 that i can remember of but its a PLO hand. I also posted a thread where villian CRAI the river on a mono flop when board paired the river with complete air.
    Live would be great! I will search for that post. Thanks Mike.