Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 373 "Reactions to Raises"

BartBart Posts: 5,926AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart reviews a clump of his own hands from two recent LATB ante games with a concentration on his reaction to raises.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/reactions-to-raises
Tagged:

Comments

• Skydiver635 Posts: 4Subscriber
    Playing the way LG was, your A7 I think would possibly play better as a check rise. Mainly to see where he at prior to possibly being trapped.

I’m writing this prior to see the remaining of the video. Just food for thought here.
  • Skydiver635 Posts: 4Subscriber
    Coming back after seeing the remaining part of the video. It’s just the there seems to be more players playing this way (LG) in the small stakes than I’ve seen lately. Here in Florida (Tampa area) with the numerous snowbirds, there just seems like check rising big is better line I’m finding.

Excellent video Bart and thanks again for the training!!!!!!!

Alex
  • BartBart Posts: 5,926AdministratorLeadPro
    Skydiver635 said:
    Playing the way LG was, your A7 I think would possibly play better as a check rise. Mainly to see where he at prior to possibly being trapped.

I’m writing this prior to see the remaining of the video. Just food for thought here.
    The flop os Q52 you want me to check raise the flop with A 7 as the preflop raiser?