Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

top set nut flush draw check from utg in bomb pot?

ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,083SubscriberProfessional
lol. new dealer so $25 bomb pot. he deals for nl. missdeal.

hams utg. makes comment about glad I didn't look and see aces.

hams dealt AhAdTh7s. :joy:

flop AsQh4h. hams?
Tagged:

Comments

• CycleV Posts: 786Subscriber
    This seems like one of those hands that makes Omaha a love or hate game for people. You obvs crush the flop, but there are still 18 non-heart cards that will put a straight on board. While any one V is usually close to dead vs your hand, 8 of them probably have a fair bit of equity. I'd think you have to bet just to clean up your equity, as well as get value from worse flushes or an unlikely 2p. A bit more that 1/2 psb should accomplish both?

If you try and slowplay and go for a c/r, most players in EP/MP are going to check, after all you have almost everything they'd bet with, though they could have hands they would call with. You could possibly induce an LP steal, but I think you'd get more callers by leading than maybe trapping one bet with a slowplay.
  • High__Rolla Posts: 752Subscriber
    What is your stack size? And, you don’t have to list all eight stacks but are there any short stacks? Do most people have you covered or vice versa?