Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Intro and goals

Daddyslap Posts: 104Subscriber
edited January 2019 in Poker Goals and Challenges
Hi peeps,

New subscriber here. I've been playing for a decade, but obviously still have much to learn.

Id consider myself a competent reg. Over the past year I've played around 400 hours of 1/2 and 2/5 in the Daytona Beach area (Orange City mostly) with a win rate of 14bbh at 1/2 and 11bbh at 2/5 ( 2/5 is a really small sample of my hours, so statistically insignificant on it's own). I also coach low stakes poker on the side (Basic fundamentals; I know I still have a lot to learn).

I've had some ups and downs in life over the past few years, but everything is now coming together and I'm focusing on reaching my goals and moving up in stakes.

My poker studies have included reading numerous books and watching live streams in addition to playing, and I've been drawn to specific commentators/personalities including Bart, Limon, Avoidthe9to5, etc. I recently watched the majority of CLPs videos on YouTube and I'm seeing results from implementing these strategies, so subscribing here seems like the next logical step.

Current goal: Maintain 10+bb/h win rate at 2/5 while building my bankroll.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and learning.

Joe
by 1dpbuck

Comments

• BartBart Posts: 6,055AdministratorLeadPro
    Moved this to poker goals and challenges. Bart
  • thnkpositive Posts: 26Subscriber
    good to hear from you, keep us updated!
  • Daddyslap Posts: 104Subscriber
    Looking back, I had a great start to 2019 culminating in my first trip to the WSOP and Vegas. I had the pleasure of meeting Bart, Dpbuck, and a few others at the PKC house for a free roll, I managed to win said free roll, but sadly had to return to Florida and work instead of playing the Milly maker. I maintained a 12bb/hr cash game performance over 421 hours through the year leading up to mid-July.

There-in I had another life setback shortly after getting back to Florida and ended up turning my poker bankroll into my life roll as I searched for work. I found it in November, but life took its toll and priorities....

I'm nearly ready to return to the grind and rebuild my bankroll. Im also considering vlogging my return, so I'm taking a crash course in Adobe Premier Pro to get the hang of things. I was talking with a buddy of mine about doing a $1/2 bankroll challenge: $2000 grind to $10,000. I've also thoroughly enjoyed playing tournaments, and with Florida's vibrant scene, I may vlog some low buy-in high gaurentee tournaments.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to round'in again.!
  • Steveo76 Posts: 159Subscriber
    Good having you on the forum @Daddyslap.

All the best with your goals for 2020!