Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

2019 Poker Goals

MrO Posts: 139Subscriber
Hey all.
I play 2-100 spread as my main game. I do travel every few months for poker. I'll play 2/5 NL and 1/2 PLO when traveling. I played 635 hours in 2018 that's about 52 hours a month. I set myself a goal of 40 for the year, this year I'm setting 60. I want to play Friday - Monday, as Monday there is a MTT that brings some people to play on that day. I'm in the middle of a 2 month break even. I don't have the drive to play ATM, my friend keeps harping on my to put more hours in. I do need to that. How do you get past the lack to play? I still play Friday and Sat every weekend, but some of the other times I don't always go.

Comments

• PokerIlluminati Posts: 38Subscriber
    By the looks of it, you get lots of hours in at the tables. My goal last year was 350 hours. Each month i would review my number of hours played vs hours needed to reach goal along with session length and results to try to find my sweet spot. If there was a month I was short hours, i knew that these had to be made up before it got to deep in the hole. You may find that 60 hours per month is taxing and not obtainable. Do you have any trips planned out where you know you will be putting in lots of hours to help offset the monthly average?
    Best of luck and thank you for posting.
  • MrO Posts: 139Subscriber
    Just got back from Las Vegas where I played 60 hours in a week.