I understand what Bart recommends in deeper stacked games but in my 2/5 we mostly play at 60-200 bb. On the forum I am getting some feedback that my bets are too big and I'm getting pot committed but when I bet smaller I am sometimes getting you're bet looks weak. Knowing poker is always situational and you also have to mix up play, I am just looking for default lines to take . All feedback is appreciated:
1. Preflop EP at normal table I like to do 5xbb and a little more with AA Or KK so I don't get people calling with 56 after 4 callers are ahead of them. I mix it up by doing same with AK or some pp. If you raise to 20 you're getting 4-6 callers a lot of times and that can get you in tough spots with AA out of position.
MP I like to do 20 plus one bb per limper. LP I like to do same but not as much per limper and on button I like to do $35 max regardless how many limpers.
2. On the flop lets first assume we are in multiway with either overpair or tptk. On a wet board what is a good amount to bet let's say $100 pot ? How about dry board ?
Let's say we get one caller now on the turn what's a good % of pot to bet on wet board with his range hitting a lot of draws? How about dry?
3. If its heads up does the % change? Short stacks I'll play differently against but lets assume 100-200 bb
4. How about Cbets? Any thoughts on a good % of pots in multi ways on flop and turn? How about heads up, does it change?
5. Finally what if you have big hand like a set? Obviously it depends on opponents ranges but you want to play for stacks are you looking to bet more on flop and turn?
Again I understand this is wrong to say always do this. But we know Bart likes to cbet higher amounts than most to get v's off hands early and I am just looking for that type of feedback in capped games like this. I think you have to bet less but I am getting some feedback that my bets look weak so I'm obviously betting too little is some spots and maybe too much in others.