Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Content

Myself along with most of my poker buddies are almost exclusively PLO now. Definitely would love to see more content in that area. Terp is awesome but only 1 podcast and 1 video per month and then 1/3 of discussion on last podcast was not even PLO related. Been a long time subscriber and love the site. Hungry for more PLO start.

Comments

• TerpHimselfTerpHimself Posts: 289Subscriber
    While I personally believe that ALL poker content should be PLO-related haha, I think @Bart properly balances supply with demand for the website when it comes to content creation.

I did address that I deviated from 100% PLO strat in the last podcast in the podcast forum, but I'll respond here too: most of my content is about 60 minutes or more, so if I still do 2/3 of a podcast on PLO, that's still around 40 min of content. Then there is the content that is 100% PLO-related that is an hour or more. Some people like "poker chat" type of content, others are here to study hard and it's not of interest to them. I did sports radio for a number of years, so I know very well that there is no way to please every person in the audience.

I will say that the upcoming content I have planned is pretty strategy-heavy, and I'm excited to put it out. And I'm always very happy to hear critiques and receive suggestions for podcasts and videos. Thanks for listening/viewing, and for the feedback.