Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

$1-$3, turn the nuts in 6 handed pot

irwinbetirwinbet Posts: 383Subscriber
$1-$3, $300. Bellagio. This is a new table that has been going for less than an hour so not much for reads.
Preflop: 3 limpers to me in MP & I call w/ 65cc. Nobody raises. We are 7 handed.
Flop: Q 8 7 . UTG who has played every hand so far bets $10. There are 2 calls. I call & 2 others call. We are 6 handed. $1-$3 in Las Vegas is the best.
Pot: $75
Turn: 4 . Checked to young Asian guy UTG2 who bets $25. Guy to my right calls.
We have a clear raise here. The question is what is your sizing & why?

Comments

• Garland Posts: 219Subscriber
    I'd make it $125 and still expect to get called by 2 pair or a flush draw, particularly ones that are paired or J T, T 9. If called, you should be wary of any rivered club except for 7 of course.
  • PotLuckNeeded Posts: 55Subscriber
    Garland said:
    I'd make it $125 and still expect to get called by 2 pair or a flush draw, particularly ones that are paired or J T, T 9. If called, you should be wary of any rivered club except for 7 of course.
    I agree. There's a lot of combos that's probably calling us as you detailed above.

• irwinbetirwinbet Posts: 383Subscriber
    Spoiler:
    I raised to $115 & everyone folded. UTG2 said he had 2 pair but didn't say which 2. Guy to my right showed me T9.