Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live PLO Video No 64: Two Vids in One: Pre Flop Discipline & Understanding Live Game Dynamics

Craig Posts: 656Administrator
Terp begins a "Fast Track" version of how to crush low and mid stakes PLO with two core concept videos: The importance of being disciplined pre-flop, and understanding live game dynamics when a maniac is at the table.

Episode Posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/two-vids-in-one-pre-flop-discipline-understanding-live-game-dynamics
Tagged:

Comments

• OMGitsWorm Posts: 267SubscriberProfessional
    Hey some great content in this vid. I would like to add a plo session in once a week if I play Saturday nights as that’s the only night they spread the game as I normally play mon-fri.
    They spread $5/$5 plo and I joined the game. There was one other strong plo player that i have battled with on $1/2 plo PPPoker in the past but other than that it was $2/5 & $5/$5 rec Holdem players. Against this line up I feel I have and edge even thou I play mostly Holdem.
    But one dynamic that is so true in this game. It’s a 10 handed game and honestly it would average 7 to a flop. The field would limp and someone later to act might make it $30 and at least 5 would call. There is no thing of positional awareness. Some of those player would have stacks from 20-40bb as they buy I short and bleed money and just call. Then you come to show down and see what they are calling with hahaha fuck me they really haven’t taken any time to try and understand the game they are just playing their 4 cards on the flop. The mind set is great as they they think I can’t fold pre look at my hand and it’s some 3 to a suit with gaps everywhere.
    I have watched so many of the previous plo videos and keen for this series and your views on playing these games with 5+ players to a flop and how you navigate your way to victory.

I never really got any traction last night the most I was up was $200. In the end I was in for $1.7k and cashed out $1.6k. The other player I mention was good built his stack up to $4k and was looking like the big winner but his style was loose pre, seeing flops then just hit and was able to extract value when they miss or continue to light.

Keep up the good content