Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker No. 344 "Countering the Unorthodox a Live at the Bike Review"

BartBart Posts: 5,833AdministratorLeadPro
This week Bart reviews several key hands he played on a recent session of LATB with a concentration on his thoughts of the unorthodox lines of his opponents. How did he adjust and did he over level himself in certain situations?

Episode posts at 2PM PT

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/countering-the-unorthodox-a-live-at-the-bike-review
Tagged:

Comments

• StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 150Subscriber
    @Bart

Fourth hand in with the AK on the 876KT board

Is this a situation to say your range is likely capped to AA (but very unlikely) with the flop check back? As a villain in this situation, to take advantage of this, should we be check calling the turn with our whole range to:

X/F our bluff catching hands to an Ace, Q, river as your range improves.

X/Raise any non broadway/non 1 liner card

How would you approach a 1 liner river card? Or if one of the flop cards pair?

Thank you. I enjoyed this episode as a small stakes players where our opponents just click buttons.
  • BartBart Posts: 5,833AdministratorLeadPro
    Im not exactly sure what you are asking.. are you saying from my opponents perspective what would you do from OOP on the turn? The board did run out a one liner. But If I has KQ fro m OOP and the board was 8675 yeah I would be dong a fair amount of betting on the turn. Bart
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 150Subscriber
    @Bart

I am asking how to play the hand, but from the villains perspective.