Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 392: Rob's Session at Stones 5/5/10 (Part Two)

Craig Posts: 698Administrator
Rob reviews the second portion of his trip to Stones. Topic include bomb pots, cbet sizing and dealing with thin value betting.

Episode posts at 11:00 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/robs-session-at-stones-5-5-10-part-two
Tagged:

Comments

• BJ Posts: 3Subscriber
    It is so helpful to hear your thought process and for you to articulate WHY you take certain actions. Thank you and keep up this kind of video.
  • RobFarha Posts: 180Pro
    BJ said:
    It is so helpful to hear your thought process and for you to articulate WHY you take certain actions. Thank you and keep up this kind of video.
    No problem and thank you, much appreciated.
  • Westle Posts: 1Subscriber
    The suited 9/6 hand was VERY helpful.
    W the 10/9 suited, What is your thought process if he does jam on the river?
    Thx
    Westle
  • fishcake Posts: 952Subscriber
    Good video, Rob. Tuckman needs lessons from you.
  • RobFarha Posts: 180Pro
    Westle said:
    The suited 9/6 hand was VERY helpful.
    W the 10/9 suited, What is your thought process if he does jam on the river?
    Thx
    Westle
    Almost certainly going to make an exploitative fold.

In game I was considering this, even though I was getting a pretty good it's just a spot that seems to be criminally underbluffed and general and I think that the best result for me would end in a chop.

People tend to be pretty timid about bluffing into (my) uncapped range so would almost certainly fold. In terms of value this is the worst value bet I have and I don't really remove anything from his range, while I have all the strong fullhouses as well as this straight.

Almost certainly going to make a weak, but correct fold imo.

From his spot if you get to the river with this hand, you have to do something with it because of the removal. Calling turn with a plan to only VPIP river if your hand improves is a pretty big mistake imo. So if he doesn't bluff this combo I think my assumptions were correct in that there won't really be any river bluffs so I can make a pretty easy (but annoying) fold.