Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

$1-$2 Deep Stack $500 max buy in Live stream from Best Bet Jax

Latrell1515 Posts: 235Subscriber
My 1st live stream-Hero had been beyond card dead and image should be ridiculously tight stack $556- Villain $1700 had won 2 big hands-one where he called $177 PRE with 9 6 against 2 all ins and hit quads and another where he won another huge one where he had 5 3 on a A-4-2 flop where the guy had 44's. too many others to name but was playing alot of hands.
Villain UTG+3 raises to $25 and Hero raises with K K to $75 and only Villain calls-POT-$150

FLOP J 9 2 Villain checks and Hero bets $80-and Villain check raises to $200 Hero?

Will post results after some comments..ty

Comments

• sivaddivad Posts: 339Subscriber
    With an SPR of 3 when you get to the flop, I’m just going to put the money in here.
  • alecspade Posts: 69Subscriber
    I'd just get it in here. We will be beat here some times but it will usually be against something like J9 or the occasional small flush, both of which we have decent equity against. Add to that the button clicking that goes on, I'm just not going to fold.
  • Latrell1515 Posts: 235Subscriber
    Yeah, obviously NOT folding and maybe nerves or whatever being on the stream had me JUST call..the turn was the 4 and he checked and I had $280 left..at the time I didnt realize I had that much and went all in and he folded KK's face up..so we both had same hand BUT I obviously had the club.
  • FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,373Subscriber
    You face ~15 fds and 9 sets, 9 two pairs, 3 goofball combos you are ahead...... Intuition you need 33% equity here.

Pot is $430 and $120 to call = 3.75:1.

Evaluate the equity of calling vs shoving making assumptions about his turn play if you hit.

I thinking calling gives direct odds and you can milk his sets. Also calling will give you better information on his turn play. Shoving literally gives him the best equity to play vs you because he will play perfect.
    Yeah, thats a really good analysis Fuzzy..ty
  • sivaddivad Posts: 339Subscriber
    really don’t like calling the flop. What are you hoping for on the turn? Hoping for a? A blank to get it in on? Are you folding to a blank if he goes all in? Are you folding if a falls and he goes all in?

Would just get it in here. People don’t fold after raising flop very often, especially with so little left behind. Think you get most value by getting it in.

I agree sivaddivad..like I said I was a bit frozen and due to the fact the V was running red hot-being on live stream etc..not making excuses but just trying to think of the best lines to take and to get better