Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

2/5 TP Facing Mult. Barrels

LessIsMore Posts: 16Subscriber
A friend sent me this hand, curious on others opinions. He said V is loose and isn’t afraid to get in the mix

Hero in HJ KsQh... 800 eff 2/5 V in Straddle covers.

Hero opens to 20 cause he didn’t see the straddle... Sb calls, Straddle calls.
Flop Kh9h7c... hero bets 40 into 60 both V call straddle quickly calls (seat 4)
Turn 185... turn 7s check... hero bets 75... SB folds... straddle to 275... hero calls...
Riv 735... river: 9c... V tanks and bets 400... Hero? 553 left behind

Comments

• alecspade Posts: 63Subscriber
    This is a pretty strong line from V here. It really looks to be a hand like 7h-xh. He's 4x'ing the turn bet as well as making a pretty sizable river bet. Noting that V tanked the river makes me think he might have thought that the 9 beat him but then decided that Hero doesn't have a 9 too often here, or he was contemplating whether or not he wanted to continue with this bluff. We only beat missed flush draws and his line looks a bit too strong for a draw unless it was a combo draw like Th-8h but villains don't usually start going crazy on the turn with hands like that. Based on the fact that V can be a bit wider than normally due to the preflop sizing mistake and can easily have some random 7, I'd probably pitch it.
  • CycleV Posts: 910Subscriber
    THIS IS A DOUBLE POST, your friend already posted the hand. No need for 2 threads on one hand smdh kids these days....
  • LessIsMore Posts: 16Subscriber
    CycleV said:
    THIS IS A DOUBLE POST, your friend already posted the hand. No need for 2 threads on one hand smdh kids these days....
    Didn’t see it. Sorry, forum police