Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

CLP Subscriber Performance - Summer 2019

dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 1,989SubscriberProfessional
The last couple of summers, I tracked CLP cashes in summer tournaments around Las Vegas. I will do that again this year. If you are a subscriber and cash in an event this summer, can you let me know and I'll get you added? Feel free to comment in this thread or DM me here or on Discord.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AXib0Bd35SSEaL7xwqLjnLXZUyAPg6-cq7kYErc72NM/edit?usp=sharing

This encompasses all of the tournament series around Vegas, not just WSOP.

Stats from the last couple years:
Summer 2018: 47 Cashes, 6 Final Tables, $377K Total
Summer 2017: 47 Cashes, 5 Final Tables, $761K Total
Tagged:

Comments

• Daddyslap Posts: 46Subscriber
    edited May 29
    Playing the big 50 and potentially the Milly Maker; Of'course I'm planning on binking my first ever WSOP event, so I'll seek out a patch when I get close to the final table.

By the way, I have already scoped out the various dispensaries, so I'll still have good weed to keep the pipe dream vivid...
    by 1dpbuck
  • brick Posts: 127Subscriber
    I also plan to FT my first ever event so keep those patches handy!
    by 1dpbuck
  • workinghard Posts: 1,561Subscriber
    well i just bought in for my first ever bracelet event. damn lines are crazy. You're telling me there isn't a feasible way to get people to register online?
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 1,989SubscriberProfessional
    We had our first posted cashes of the summer yesterday, including @thehammah cashing in two different events in one day! As a reminder, if you cash in something around Vegas during the summer, let me know...
    Taylor @TaylorC Carroll is among the chip leaders with 300/8800 left in the Millionaire Maker. $5800 locked up, $1.3M up top!
  • lotto33 Posts: 11Subscriber
    Randall Thompson millionaire maker #939 $2,699
    by 1dpbuck
    Got you down @lotto33. Congrats on the cash!
  • TaylorC Posts: 3Subscriber
    Thanks @dpbuck. Cool to see how everyone is doing.
    by 1dpbuck