Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

5/10 Full Time?

Lownstarr Posts: 268Subscriber
edited November -1 in Broadcasted Poker
What happened here? Did Live at the Bike go 5/10NL full-time now?

If so, isn't that a bad thing for our little community here? The impression I've gotten is that most people here play 5/5 and lower. How is Bart going to get appropriate video for CLP? I get that you can re-purpose 5/10 video and try to point out concepts that carry over. But, I'm guessing it isn't as easy as having 5/5 video with 5/5-level players doing 5/5-level things.

What can we do to suggest that 5/5 get re-added?

Lownstarr

Comments

• 3aces Posts: 155Subscriber
    i would rather see the 5/5 game too as that is the level I finally stepped up to. My guess is with Card Player involved they probably want the biggest game possible based on what people like to see on TV.....high stakes poker
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    Maybe they would be willing to do 5/5 once or twice a month? I suspect it also has to do with Harry and his entourage.. these guys tend to make good viewer ship and therefore if they only want to play 5/10 then the powers that be just go along with it.

wendy
  • I play a ton of 5/5 and I plan on being much more active on the site. I'm jotting down interesting hands every single day and while I'm not sure if LATB is going to change, I'll do my best to bring up interesting spots in the 5/5 game.

- Tuck