Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

2/5 min 4!, what sizing do you take on 5!

1k effective

MP opens to 20, LP calls

Hero in blind with AA makes it 110

MP makes it 220

what sizing do you take or do you flat and let V do all the work post?

Comments

• LatvianMissile Posts: 125Subscriber
    edited October 9
    I tend to flat when stacks are this deep so that I have Aces or Kings in my range when I call instead of TT-QQ and AK, AQ. Is this a 2/5 game?
  • CycleV Posts: 1,113Subscriber
    This one is so read-dependent. Some dudes ain't never folding after they 4! QQ+/AK.
  • Alias1994Alias1994 Posts: 7Subscriber
    I generally flat, min 4Bs/small sizings at most 2/5 games from middling players generally 99-JJ and AQ/AK but you block that heavily.
  • HalvorKS Posts: 2Subscriber
    You didn't mention the LP caller - I would assume he folded.
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,027Subscriber
    CycleV said:
    This one is so read-dependent. Some dudes ain't never folding after they 4! QQ+/AK.
    Exactly this. If villain is competent, I don't think I'm 5betting ever. But if he's a spewtard, then you can make it like $475.
  • PokerShaman Posts: 86Subscriber
    Y'all are paying attention to SPR, right?

If we click it back one more time, to 330, then there is a PSB left to jam on the flop.
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,027Subscriber
    Put yourself in villain's shoes. What range 5bets to that sizing?
    by 1CycleV
  • Superfly Posts: 391Subscriber
    edited October 9
    Because of low SPR, hero is pretty much pot committed with any 5bet, making anything less than pot unlikely to be bluff. Therefore I think it’s a shove or a call. You could shove if you have a sufficiently laggy image. If not, calling is probably more profitable IMO.
  • ThepokerproneurThepokerproneur Posts: 99Subscriber
    Hollywood tank shove vs fun player. Call vs competent villain keep your preceived range wide as possible.