Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 414: Tough Session at Jax Best Bet Part 1 (losing hands)

Craig Posts: 756Administrator
This week Bart will start a multi episode session review of his recent live stream on Jacksonville Best bet. In this episode he goes over most of his large losing hands and explains his though process throughout.

Episode will post late Friday evening approx. 1 hour

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/tough-session-at-jax-best-bet-part-1-losing-hands
Tagged:

Comments

• workinghard Posts: 1,573Subscriber
    your hands in this video reminded me of my session today where everyone just seemed to hit whatever miracle cards they needed crush my soul. my misery appreciates the company :)
  • tmo1120 Posts: 4Subscriber
    the AK vs 74 hand: I was just thinking when playing vs a LAG that is a good winning player who has just shown down a bluff, can we give him credit for understanding his table image even if he is on tilt; I just think that if he is a really good player then he wouldn't think that he would have that much FE vs you. Then again I could just be overthinking this spot but I just thought that it was an interesting factor in this hand and maybe he isn't bluffing as frequently as it may appear; still like your line